Date & Location
The meeting will be held May 23 – 26, 2022 at:
Hotel for Sleeping Rooms:
700 Commons Way
Bridgewater Township, NJ 08807
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
1000 US Highway 202
Raritan, NJ 08869
If you have any specific requirements from your senior management to be able to attend, please let us know how we can help.
Arrival & Departure Information
To book your travel for this program, please book on the internal travel system.
You will fly in and out of Newark International Airport (EWR). The hotel does not provide a shuttle service, but you can take a taxi or an Uber from the airport.
Deadline: You must secure your ticket for air travel no later than Friday, April 29, 2022.
Monday, May 23
Please plan to land at the Newark International Airport no later than 3:00 pm. We have a group cocktail reception at 6:00 pm at the Bridgewater Marriott.
Thursday, May 26
The meeting ends at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, May 25th.
A group dinner to immediately follow
Please schedule flights to depart Newark at your leisure on Thursday, May 26th.
COVID-19 Entry Requirements into the US, Proof of Vaccination & Return Testing
Below is a link for the most recent COVID requirements for entering the United States from other countries. There is a clinic located across the street from the J & J Raritan offices for COVID-19 testing before you return home. Additional information on the clinic can be provided onsite at the meeting.
Please also refer to J&J Responds for up to date meeting and travel guidance.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautions for Access
Johnson & Johnson has implemented enhanced precautions for access to our facilities:
- Prior to entry you will be required to completed the health pass. You can complete this in advance by registering at http://healthpass.jnj.com.
- If you do not complete a health pass in advance of your visit, you will be required to complete a paper version of the pass at the reception desk.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is required for entry.
- Please show your CDC immunization card upon entry (paper copy or a photo is acceptable).
- All those who do not prove vaccination status will need a negative COVID-19 test in order to enter the building.
- You can show a photo of a negative antigen test result, such as the Abbott BinaxNow, as proof of a negative test. The test must be taken within six hours of entry, and must have your name and date written on the test card.
- Masks are required regardless of vaccination status.
- You may be required to sign a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA) as a condition of entry.
You are requested to not enter our facilities if:
- You have a new onset of any of the following COVID 19 like symptoms: dry cough, fever, loss of smell or taste or shortness of breath
- You are FEELING ILL with chills, body aches, sore throat, headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, congestion, runny nose etc.
- You have had close contact with anyone who has or is suspected of having been infected with COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- You have tested positive to COVID within the past 10 days
- You have you traveled to an area requiring quarantine due to government regulations within the past 14 days
If any of these conditions apply to you, please alert the receptionist or security officer immediately.
COVID-19 Vaccination Proof Required
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is required to enter the Johnson & Johnson facility. An electronic copy of your vaccine card on your phone will suffice.
|Monday, May 23 |
Arrivals at Leisure
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Group Cocktail Reception at the Bridgewater Marriott, where you will have the opportunity to meet your colleagues in an informal and fun setting.
Tuesday, May 24
All day meeting followed by team building and dinner
Wednesday, May 25
All day meeting followed by dinner
Thursday, May 26
Departures at Leisure
Participants with Janssen Drive Access, click here for an updated Agenda:
Meeting Registration Form
Everyone attending this meeting must complete an online registration form by Friday, April 22, 2022.
You can access the registration form by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page.
We will make your hotel reservation at The Bridgewater Marriott upon receipt of your completed online registration form.
If your registration was submitted correctly, you will receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes.
You will not receive an individual hotel confirmation number.
Deadline: Please complete the meeting/hotel registration by April 22, 2022.
Expenses, Weather, & Attire
We will make the reservation for you based on the dates you register for – each person will pay for sleeping room and taxes on their own company credit card.
You will also need to present your company credit card to the front desk upon check in for incidentals. Janssen will provide your scheduled meals during the meeting.
Expenses that you will be personally responsible for include laundry, telephone calls, extra meals and beverages, bar charges, and in-room movies. If you choose to tip for personal services, please do so at the time the service is rendered. The hotel will maintain a separate account for your personal incidental expenses within the hotel. Please take care of that account when you check out of the hotel.
Dress Code is business casual throughout the meeting.
The average temperature in New Jersey in May is generally a high of 70 degrees Fahrenheit, and a low of 62 degrees Fahrenheit.
For questions about hotel, air travel logistics or transportation, please contact Kristy Doherty at 973-625-0915 or firstname.lastname@example.org.